CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update on Life

Well since I haven't updated this for a while I will give you some of the new facts.
I love my job up on base, doesn't pay the best but it gets me out of the house.
Our house I think is fianlly going to be done and sold soon YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the divorce papers in my hot little hands so that the moment we get the house signed we can sign the divorce papers and get that over as well.
Korey has moved on very quickly he is actually dating a girl up in Ogden, at first it was very hard on me I was sad, mad, hurt I felt betrayed but mostly I just feel like I have wasted the last 9 years of my life on someone who obviously didn't love me as much as I did him.
I just want the divorce to be final so that I can feel like I can move on, I mean I know that I can go out and date and things but I know that there are a lot of men that find out you are technically still married and wont touch you with a 10 foot pole. I am not out there wanting to get into a relationship already but I guess it would be nice to go out on a date and have someone be nie to me and treat me nice! Is that asking too much?

I went with my sister down to St. George last weekend to see my parents and go to Tuachan to see Les Mis, it was fabulous. I got some really cute pictures that as soon as I can get my sisters camera from her I will post!

Anyways if you have any suggestions of how I can get back on the horse so to say I am all ears! Or if you just want to talk I am always available:)
Love everyone
xoxoxoxoxox
Kris

6 comments:

Rachael

Love you Kristin! Thanks again for helping me out last month. It was so fun to spend some time with you. We better get planning another friend party or girl's night. :)

Amanda Fullerton

Kristin, I'm glad you're getting out of the house, even if it is just for work. I can completely understand your feelings concerning your (still) spouse moving on so quickly. It will be nice for you to go out on dates and have someone treat you nice. You'll know when you're ready to have a relationship again, just take baby steps. :)
I hope you're feeling well. Relationship break down's are so hard. I look forward to reading more about you and getting to know you better. Take care.

Cassie

No, that is not too much to ask for someone to treat you nicely!! You deserve more than that, and don't tell yourself anything different!

It is good to hear that things are starting to work out for you. I hope that you find happiness soon.

April

You deserve the best. And I hope you find happiness some day. I am glad you like your job too. if you want to go out even if is just to talk I am here.

The Burnetts

Hey! Sorry I haven't checked your blog in a while. Wanted to let you know that we got the book back from Misty's dad, thanks for that! And you STILL need to stop by when you have some time and see Carson. : ) I'll keep my eyes out for any eligible batchelors, that I think would be good enough for you, (though I think that most of them couldn't even hope of being good enough for you in my eyes)!

The Gaston's

hey Kris... i hope that everything will go and fast! I know that that is not a fun place to be in so good luck and if you ever need anyone to talk to... call!!