CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday







It was my birthday last week and we went to Black Island Farms with my family that night. It was a blast, we did the corn maze, went down the slides, the funniest part was seeing Melissa climb up the hay ladder:) She has a really bad back so it wasn't the easiest thing for her but she did it! The boys and Emma had a blast! Me and Melissa did this ride that you get strapped in and turned upside down and around and around, it was so much fun! I absolutely love going on any type of rides! After the farm we went to El Burrito for dinner and I got to be embarrassed because they put this HUGE sombrero on you and sing to you, my husband thought it was hilarious!!!



I got seriously spoiled, I got a ton of clothes and Bath and Body works stuff from my Mom and Dad. Melissa and Scott and the kids gave me pictures that they had done of the kids while up in Oregon and a really cute black shirt that has bling on it!



My best present was from my amazing hubby! I will do a separate post all about that next~



I have the best family and am so grateful that they have stuck by me through all my life and all the hell I put them through! I love them all so much!!!

1 comments:

Melissa

Ummmm...It was NOT funny climbing up that ladder! Oh well, I'm glad I did it! The ride was SOOOOO fun! Have not done anything like that in a while :)