CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Jazz Game

We went to the Squatters bar in the Energy Solutions Arena before the game, good food and good drinks great way to start the night.
Just during a time out.

Oh my how I love you D. Will! Deron Williams is my favorite player!!!


New Jersey Nets



9Th row :)




I work for an awesome company and my boss Sandi gave me tickets to the Jazz game the other night. So on the 17Th Jer and me went to the Jazz vs. Nets game. We were on the lower bowl 9Th row right behind the basket, it was so awesome. Jeremy hasn't been to a Jazz game since he was like 10 or something and when he went he was way high in the nosebleed section I guess. So it was really fun to get to take him and have great seats. My Mom was a little upset (not really) that I didn't take her because Jeremy isn't a Jazz fan like she is. So next time I get the tickets I will have to take my Mom, sorry babe! Here are just a few pics from the other night.

0 comments: