CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas 2010

Well this was our first Christmas together and it was seriously one of the best days ever!  It was just nice to have someone to wake up with and be excited for Christmas with! On Christmas Eve we started a tradition that I would like to keep for the rest of our lives and that was we opened our stockings.  I gave Jeremy a new belt and a bunch of his favorite candy.  He gave me 5 pairs of new undies from Victoria Secret :)  You can never go wrong with new undies :)  Then on Christmas morning we woke up around 8 and did presents just us.  I gave him a couple shirts from the buckle, the new Medal of Honor for his Xbox, cologne, and a message a month for a year.  Jeremy gave me a new camera with the share button (when I told him I wanted a camera all I said that I cared about was if it had a share button) some killer new boots that I LOVE, and a cute new shirt as well as my all time favorite and must have for Christmas Chocolate covered cherries, Yummy.  After that we went over to his Mom and Step Dad's and had breakfast and waited for his step-sister and brother and the kids to get there.  Shiloh, Steve, JayCee, Myah and Shane got there and we exchanged presents.  Jeremy's brother Shane is my age (29) but has down syndrome so he is still like a kid on Christmas, it was the cutest thing ever Keith (Jeremy's step-dad) told Shane that they had come home from dinner the night before and Santa had left Shane a HUGE stocking full of presents.  The look on Shane's face was priceless.  Shane opened each present very carefully, but the funny thing is he has to shake each present and guess what it is before he would open it, so needless to say it took a while :) 

After Jeremy's family we went up to my parents house.  My parents gave us a new couch for one of our presents that they had delivered a few days before Christmas, we love it and it is sooooo comfortable.  We got spoiled as usual from my parents, they always go overboard!!!  We got clothes, massages, golf shoes, a hand made Winnie the pooh box for the nursery (no I am not pregnant but hopefully will be someday), books, pictures, jewelery and nameless other things that I cannot think of right now.  We had dinner there and then watched Despicable Me with the kids.

It was a great day filled with wonderful memories.  I am so grateful to my husband for all that he did and does for me.  He wanted to make the day special and he sure did that.  I love that I get to spend the rest of my life with him :)

Jeremy after opening our presents.

WOW I cannot believe I am posting a picture of what I look like with no makeup and my hair a mess :)

Jeremy's Mom Donna and Step-Dad Keith

My hot honey being a nerdo

Just me

Our first hold the camera with one arm and take a picture of ourselves on my new camera.

Jeremy and Shane, I just love that smile of Shane's

JayCee and Myah

Steve and JayCee

The stocking from Santa

Shaking his presents

Steve and Shiloh

Part of the gifts at my parents house, told you they go crazy!!!!

Zackary and Jacob, they are getting so big :(

Jeremy and his girlfriend Emma.

We gave Emma a my little pony doll and she kissed the box as soon as she opened it, most adorable thing EVER!!!!

That is the Winnie the Pooh box for the someday nursery.

Us being silly :)

0 comments: