CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Funny Jacob Story




So this is a funny story that made me feel really good! My sister called and told me this the other day and I just knew that I had to post it. So Zackary and Jacob and I have this thing where whenever we see each other we say "I love you and you are my best friend" Well Melissa and Jacob were out by the pool the other day and Jacob was copying everything that Melissa did, if she crossed or uncrossed her legs he would do the same etc. so she said "Jacob am I your best friend" he looked at her and kinda hesitated and with his little "Jacob" smile said "Well yeah" and then he said "But Mama Kristin is my real best friend cause she dos more fun stuff for me" He didn't say does more but dos more. That is why I think it was so cute! Then he giggled and Melissa gave him a hard time about it. I just love that little boy! It is that pure honesty in little kids that is the best! I am so glad that Melissa told me that story, these are the things that I always want to remember!!!!!
I love you Jacob











1 comments:

The Cooper's

That is the cutest story! I can't believe how big they are getting- crazy!
I'm so glad you started a blog so I can somewhat keep up with you. I miss you and think about you A LOT. I hope all is well and seriously, one of these days, lets really go to lunch or something! Love ya bunches.