CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Nephews keep me Happy!




Ok, I just have to write a little bit about two of the most special guys in my world. They are my nephews Zackary (he just turned 6 in July) and Jacob (He will be 5 in September). I have lived next door to them there entire lives and now that I have moved back home it has been really hard not to see them everyday, my poor little Zackary is having a hard time with my divorce he is so sensitive and this is just hard on him. Jacob is off in his own world and doesn't seem to notice which I am so grateful for that he doesnt have to have stress. They don't deserve that and it kills me that I am putting them through this!
I have been so close to these boys and they make me so happy, it is so hard for me to imagine how in the world I would be able to love children of my own more than I love these boys. They are the world to me, I love that they make me smile when I think that there is no way I will ever be able to smile or laugh again, somehow they always can!
Melissa, my sister and the boys' Mom says that if she hadn't been pregnant and given birth to Zackary she would never believe that he didn't belong to me. He is just like me and that makes me so happy. I may never have children of my own and for a long time that killed me but having these little guys in my life makes it easier for me to swallow, they love me so much and I could never ask for better nephews.
I have to express my love and appreciation for my sister and her husband Scott. They have never got upset when I wanted to take the boys, they let them sleepover and come with me alot. They never get upset or hurt when the boys want to ride with me places. I know that it might be hard for some parents wanting to experience everything first with their children but Melissa and Scott are so great that they never hold the kids back and let them be with me. They are the best parents and I look up to them so much!!
Thank you for always being there for me and letting me be a part of the boys life!
Well here are some recent pictures of my little crazy boys, I love you Zackary and Jacob thank you for making me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: