CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

Well just found out today that my divorce is officially final! I have very mixed feelings about this. I was relieved and happy when I found out this morning from the clerk at the courthouse. And then about 20 mintues later I had to go into the bathroom at work and have a good cry. I am not sad because I think I made the wrong choice or anything, it was just an odd feeling to know that I am no longer married. I have had that title for so long that I don't know how to not be married.
I know that things will work out and that I will be happy again, it is just scary to think that I can start to date again. I mean I was with Korey since I was 18!!! I am 27 now, there is a big difference in dating when you are 18 and 27 I am going to be very cautious. But I do think that I am ready. I know for sure I am at least ready just to meet people and go out and have fun, I am so tired of sitting home all the time feeling like a loser:)

Well I just thought that I would put this out to the universe now maybe something good will happen to me!

Love you all!!
Kristin

P.S. My Dad is doing better, his heart rate is still racing and his blood level is not what the doctors would like it to be but at least he is up and about! They are actually hopefully leaving for St. George tomorrow and will just have a doctor down there take over~
Thanks for all of your prayers and concerns on his behalf I really appreciate it and know that it helped in his recovery!

5 comments:

Ashley

I bet it is weird, and very sad to not be married anymore! It is a huge part of your identity while you are in it and then when you are out, you aren't sure what to do! I am sorry that I don't have any profound advice, I haven't been there! But, I do know it is for the best and you will find someone out there who will love and cherish you!
I am glad to hear that your dad is feeling better and getting around! I was checking your blog all the time to see what was up! I hope he continues to get better!
Love ya! Miss ya!

Jodi

Dating is pretty much the same...but they take you to much nicer places. $$$

KB

I don't think I have any advice either, although I do agree with Jodi. Just make sure that you don't agree to meet a blind date at the Kicks 66 on 30th and Washington! It will definitely be a nightmare!

Cassie

Good luck!! Have fun, be yourself, and don't settle for anything less than the best for you. You certainly deserve it.

HITT SQUAD

It is something that takes a little getting used to I know, but when your ready you will know. Give yourself time to figure out who you are, you spent so much time being MRS that you will see that you are so much different than you were when you where single last. When its right you will find someone that fills you in a way you never knew anyone could.

Love ya